I guess you could call this my privet little hide away. This will be a place where I can rant, rave, and bitch in freedom.
So with that said on to about me. I'm a twenty-three year-old female collage student. I'm engaged to my boyfriend of five years, due to marry, possible never. Oh and did I mention I'm a dragon? Furry, dragon-kin, freak, pervert, call me what you will, but I'm a dragon and I make no delusions about my human body. On the inside I'm a full fledged, roaring, soaring dragon who hoards coins, marbles, jewelry, and art supplies.
I live in the middle of nowhere, other wise known as northern Michigan, with an insanely large number of other warm bodies. The list of warm bodies include: my biological mother, my mother's second husband, my half brother, my half sister, my half sister's boy toy, nine dogs, seven cats, and any number of wild creatures that sneak into our ancient six bedroom farm house. I'm not fond of it here, but when you live some where free and clear you don't get to bitch about it, at least not out loud.
But you wanna know what really sucks? I'm in love, with a man who lives 8 hours, and another country away from me. He drives me insane; in both the good and the bad ways. It always seems like he can't decide if he likes or loathes his friends and family. I do my best to help him through his problems with them, not that he listens to my suggestions. He barely humors me when I mention the fact that I'm a dragon. Yet, even with all these faults I can't help but love him. He irritates, infuriates, and just plain annoys the hell out of me, some nights more so then others.
Tonight, was one of those nights. I've told him over and over again, that unless he is going to act against his parents he probably shouldn't bitch about them to me. He lives at home with his parents, just as I do. Yet unlike me he lets them tell him where and when he can and can't go. Neither one of us are people who would be gone for days without letting people know, nor are we the type to break rules just to break them. However where I need only tell my mother I'm going out, he needs to beg and plead for them to let him leave. It's not even for the keys to the car that he begs for, HE OWNS THE CAR! He just can't seem to cut the apron strings and tell him mommy & daddy off, because he's so afraid they will be mad at him. After hearing him bitch non-stop for about fifteen minuets, I got fed up and told him he needs to go see a therapist. I love him, but he has parent issues, and talking to me just isn't cutting it. After which he got indignant, and pretty much told me thats what I was for. Sorry sweetheart, but I have my own emotional baggage to deal with.
No comments:
Post a Comment