Thursday

Oww Fuck!

I HATE BEING FEMALE!!!

Normally I can tolerate being a girl, today not so much. I used to enjoy the rare and light period, one to three days every two to three months, with flow so light you'd swear I wasn't on the rag. This was my natural way, and it was good. However since my sister returned, I've suffered an increase of frequency, length, and PAIN during my periods. My theory? My sister is on the pill, she extrudes those icky girlie hormones which kick mine into overdrive, making me an utter bitch. Oh and it's only gonna get worse, My mother recently started a hormone supplement to help lighten HER periods.

Now here's the wonderful advice my mother gave when I let her know she was fucking with MY cycle: "Maybe you should get the pill".

I have a few problems with this statement. A. I do NOT need to be taking anymore drugs. I'm already maxing out on the pain pills for my migraines. Do I really need more pills, ones that could actually MAKE me hurt? B. My natural cycle is two to three months, not one like 'Normal' people. I know there is a pill that allows one to have a period every three months but I'm naturally like that! C. I am crap with time, I'm violent when presented with needles/scalpels/other sharp doctor toys(hello childhood trauma), and I have a family history of negative reactions to the patch. D. Most importantly why should I have to change the way I live so someone else can get laid? I'm not getting any, and the rare times I do get some I make sure He uses a rubber. Just because my sister can't figure out how to put a rubber on her slut-puppy, why do I need to suffer?

Once again, I HATE being female, and where there any way for me to change gender without surgery, I would take it, with almost no questions asked.

No comments: