Wednesday

I've come to realize...

I hate the internet.

Actually lets fix that. I can handle 90% of the stupid shit on the internet, from trolls, to stupid people, to just about any kind of /b/ullshit. In fact I love those parts, mostly because it gives me something to laugh at, what makes me hate the internet is that tiny 10%, that little bit that just pushes my buttons. Why? because that 10% is the part of the internet with the power, the admins, the CEOs, and other misculanious assholes who are out their to fuck over their user base. When will the people in power learn; it's not what you want, it's what everyone else fucking wants. Your little power trips are what's faging up the internet, so do us all a favor, why don't you turn over your admin rights to the intelligent memebers of your community and kill yourselves.

And while I'm on the subject of power trips, lets talk about my web design teacher. First thing you need to know is that I'm a windows user, I have NEVER used a mac. It's not that I'm not intrested in them, it's just that I have not had the time nor the access to one, to learn to use it. My teacher is a hardcore MacFag, our new class is being taught on Macs. I can do the subject, however sticking me with this huge handicap, and not giving me time to adjust is going to pretty much ensure you're fucking me over. I can learn to use a mac, that's not the problem. The problem is when I ask for help, gloating because I'm a stupid winfag and know nothing about macs, then telling me to deal with it on my own fucking time. Of course I know NOTHING, I've never been near a Mac, and actually the closest I've been to any apple product is my brother's iPod. This doesn't even include the fact that I honestly never planed to use a Mac for codeing a website, because I own a windows machine with all the softwear to make the site. Also after this class I will probally never use a mac again, and most of the rest of the students are like that as well. So can anyone tell me WHY THE FUCK WE ARE LEARNING IT ON THESE FUCKING MACHINES? because I sincerially can not fathom a reason besides the power play our teach is trying to pull.

Teach, your an asshat and a fucktard. Please do me a favor and suck Gate's nut puppies, you'll need to learn to anyways.

No comments: