So I recently posted a personal ad on pounced, looking for casual friends. I did so without remembering that to the furry community I am something rare and magical, a straight adult female, and that at the slightest hint that I might be available for sex, every straight, unattached, furry male in a 200 mile radius will want in my pants. Yup, go me for actually thinking I might be able to find a male friend that sees me for something more then a hole to fuck.
So on to the revolving door of weirdos that have stated messaging me...
The 'Cuddler'
This guy decides to start the conversation with a hi, how are you, *presses face to breasts*. I have to give the guy points for being direct, but damn. It says right in my ad I am a shy person and I just broke up with my boyfriend, not I want your ugly face molesting my fun bags.
The 'Giver'
conversation starts with the standard 'hi, how are you?', then goes complete into him rping himself presenting me with gifts. One of which is a collar. Collars, to me at least; only represent one thing, Ownership. I tell him this and he says that it doesn't mean anything, and proceeds to rp himself putting the collar on me. Is it just me or is this just some sort of way of telling me that I can have anything I want from him, but it'll cost me?
The 'Indignat'
This one actually was a farely nice converastion, until we started talking about anime, manga, and tv shows. He tells me he has to many mangas, and that they are taking up to much space in his room, I off handedly say I on't have to worry about such things, most of the mangas I read are online. He then proceeds to tell me how much of a bad person I am because I'm stealing from the artist, by reading online. I just gave him a STFU, and left. My moral code doesn't punish me for doing something online that I could do at a book store or a libary.
The 'Fetish'
This one is possibly the creepist so far, mostly because my ex has a bit of a thing for feet. I don't. Conversation starts with *snifs your feet* Sweaty dragon paws! I'm sitting at my computer trying to do homework and going what the fuck? Seriously, that kind of shit really creeps me out. I'm all for keeping an open mind about other people's ideas of what is and is not sexy, but thats so long as you're not trying to get me involved in that shit. I tell him I'm creeped out by people who have a fixaction on a single body part. He then goes to assure me he likes more then feet, by listing all the body parts he likes... Vagina, anus, breasts, lips, vagina, vagina. Unimpressed by his list I tell him I like the personality, not so much the body. He then asks if I'm a virgin, and when I tell him no, he calls me a slut and logs off. Wow, definatly not a canidate for Mr. Matureity.
Well I can't say all the guys I've talked to are creeps, there are at least a couple who haven't made it known that they would be all to happy to shag me rotten.
No comments:
Post a Comment