First off a Hearty LULZ for the drama fags on wajas, you know who you are you limey bastards. Names have been changed to protect the stupid. Except mine, 'Cause I'm ballys like that.
Anyways I'm conducting business as usual and I misread something, completely my fault. Now I can handle people point my stupid out. What I can't handle is people dumping their drama on me for the slightest thing. So ensues the drama fest. The pretty much tell me I'm the third person in the last month to tl;dr their page plus of rules and regulations. I reply back telling them to chill out, and if they are going to treat me like this I'll go elsewhere. Which I do, promptly after thanking them for the lulz, and blocking them. Fast forward to 12 hours later, when a misterious person messages me saying I treated their friend like a demon. Not much an explination either, so I try to reply back. Blocked. I go to check their cave and what to I find "I share an internet connect with 'drama1' so please don't ban us".
I'm like well, so they share a connection as well as an account apprently? Opps, looks like you broke a rule there, report!
Moral: If you're going to throw a fit on someone and show your friends/family the results, don't tell them to pass on messages for you to avoid a block. That will get you reported, for Harrassment, Block Evasion, and Account Shareing/Multiple Accounts.
This LULZ was brought to you by Wajas.com, and drama fags everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment