Sunday

History

Why do people feel the need to find those whom they shared a brief acquaintance with and remind them of the horrors that where inflicted upon them? We weren't friends then, and we sure as hell won't be friends now if you are just going to remind me of the horrors I dealt with alone in high school.

I've worked hard to move on and forget all the stupid shit people did as kids. I don't want anyone's apologies for being dicks to me back in school; especially seeings how its just a hallow 'sorry' to make you feel better about yourself. If you want to make up for what you did, then instead of hunting down the people you terrorized in school why don't you donate to a charity in their name.

There are ten thousand things you could do for every wrong deed you've done, find one that doesn't fucking involve me. I still have shit to deal with and I still don't want to deal with yours.

No comments: