Monday
Wow.. just wow
The Following is a conversation I had not minutes ago... I honestly have no clue if this guy was for real or if he was just trolling but wow. I had no idea I could generate hate that quickly. Names have been preserved, text has only been edited for better reading and typo corrections.
Session Start (ladyinkdragon:cinnamonfurcrunch): Sun Apr 28 23:57:53 2013 -0400
Ink Dragon: Hello
Ink Dragon: hello?
cinnamonfurcrunch: didn't receive your message could you please re-send
Ink Dragon: all I said was hello
cinnamonfurcrunch: lol i didn't get 'that
cinnamonfurcrunch: girl gamer cool
Ink Dragon: yarp
cinnamonfurcrunch: messenger must be not working
Ink Dragon: ?
Ink Dragon: are you on a cell phone or something cause mine is working fine
cinnamonfurcrunch: nope
cinnamonfurcrunch: must be a lag or delay
Ink Dragon: maybe
cinnamonfurcrunch: so did you read my message i left you just wondering
Ink Dragon: what message?
cinnamonfurcrunch: the one on pounced'
cinnamonfurcrunch: i could re post here if u want
Ink Dragon: when did yah send it, and if you would please
cinnamonfurcrunch: np
cinnamonfurcrunch: I am originally from Michigan but I have never heard of Wolverine Michigan ?
So what are you in collage for ? So a bachelor degree so how many more years of school will that take
I too am a gamer in fact I own my own gaming website not bad for a guy with a mental disability huh.
I have played WOW since I beta tested Mists of Panderia
I still like the Worgen the best:)
I have one called Sheagra lol I think still hey have you played Runescape yet allot of cool furry stuff in there kinda surprised me plus they are getting a huge update overhaul
So do you have a genre when it comes to gaming other the MMO's like rpg's shooters?
Right now i am playing Dead Island Riptide and I am liking it but I will be starting Star Trek sometime next week depending on Gamefly which I have a love
cinnamonfurcrunch: see an actual response lol
cinnamonfurcrunch: brb eating pizza
cinnamonfurcrunch: kback
Ink Dragon: Wolverine is a small village about 45 min south of the mac. I'm in collage for fine arts, it'll take me atleast another 2 years. I've played since wrath, and I like dwarves the best followed by the pandarens. Never played runescape, and I dont play shooters. Just RPGs, Sims, and Puzzle games.
cinnamonfurcrunch: cool
cinnamonfurcrunch: so what are you up to on this Sunday evening?
Ink Dragon: playing with a bit of minecraft before I head to bed'
cinnamonfurcrunch: multitasking that's what i thought
cinnamonfurcrunch: you plan on playing minecraft on xbox
cinnamonfurcrunch: that's OK I am watching TV while chatting
cinnamonfurcrunch: well have fun
Ink Dragon: I dont own an xbox
Session Close (cinnamonfurcrunch): Mon Apr 29 00:16:30 2013 -0400
Session Start (ladyinkdragon:cinnamonfurcrunch): Mon Apr 29 00:33:33 2013 -0400
cinnamonfurcrunch: I get that your too good to talk to me, but guess what I am not one of those pathetic losers or desperate on Pounced I am sick and tired you females that think your to good to talk to me just beacuse I am over 40 well guess what one day you will be 40 and you will know what's it's like and it will suck! So have a nice life
Ink Dragon: Jump to conclusions much?
cinnamonfurcrunch: well it seems minecraft is more important and IF you read my message you know that I have mental issues
cinnamonfurcrunch: all i am doing is talking I am not hitting on you just chatting
Ink Dragon: How the hell is minecraft more important, last message I go before you spazzed the fuck out was "have fun" and you logging off
cinnamonfurcrunch: you tell me
cinnamonfurcrunch: I thought after i read your ad that maybe you would gey me
cinnamonfurcrunch: maybe i thought for a change i would go into interview mode for just once
cinnamonfurcrunch: and conversation is something that goes back and forth that's why i hate chating on the net
cinnamonfurcrunch: I am sick and tired of women thinking just because I am over 40 that i am not good enough for them
cinnamonfurcrunch: truth is i am too good for most women and yea it might sound like i have a huge fucking ego but it's the god honest truth
cinnamonfurcrunch: and don't call me a spazz
Ink Dragon: You are a fucking spaz
cinnamonfurcrunch: thne your a fucking bitch
Ink Dragon: because honestly you said about 5 things and then you had a spaz attack because I said I was playing a game
Ink Dragon: Yah I'm THE fucking bitch because OMG I'm not paying all my attention to your poor pitty whoreing self
Ink Dragon: Grow the fuck up
cinnamonfurcrunch: i hope when and if you find someone they will rape you and leave you for dead
Ink Dragon: To fucking late
cinnamonfurcrunch: you grow the fuck up bitch
Ink Dragon: I am grown the fuck up, I know people have god damned lives outside of the computer and that at any given time one of the people I'm chatting with is doing at least another dozen things
cinnamonfurcrunch: lady you are bat shit fucking insane get some help
Ink Dragon: Already tried, they said there is no help for me
Ink Dragon: I am who I am and I will not apologize for being that
cinnamonfurcrunch: I think it would fucking kill people just to say i am busy
Ink Dragon: I would if I was fucking busy, but I'm not
cinnamonfurcrunch: pardon fucking me but I have abandonment issues
cinnamonfurcrunch: and borderline so if you attack me i attack back
cinnamonfurcrunch: I am not the type of person when I am chatting with to do other things then chat
cinnamonfurcrunch: you females make us men do all the fucking work and i am sick and tired of iy
cinnamonfurcrunch: you have to have a convo that goes back and forth or you feel like your just talking to yourself
cinnamonfurcrunch: I am sorry about saying the rape thing
Ink Dragon: no you arent
cinnamonfurcrunch: and you know me so fucking well
cinnamonfurcrunch: you don't know me from shit
Ink Dragon: No, people dont do shit unless they mean it
Ink Dragon: and I neither accept nor dispense appolgies
cinnamonfurcrunch: it's called bordeline you stupid bitch
cinnamonfurcrunch: wow your going to get fucking far
cinnamonfurcrunch: can def see why your sigle LOL
Ink Dragon: I dont do things that piss people off without fully expecting to not be forgiven
cinnamonfurcrunch: wow
cinnamonfurcrunch: and i like i believe nothing can be done for you accept put your ass in a crazy house lol
Ink Dragon: That being said, you obviously didn’t read my profile cause It Says: "Any potential partners MUST be healthy", because I'm seriously tired of whiny fuck males going of woe is me pity me and dispense the sexings because X is wrong with me. Quit using your problems as crutch. Take your meds and go the fuck away
cinnamonfurcrunch: or a labomety lol
Session Close (cinnamonfurcrunch): Mon Apr 29 00:54:29 2013 -0400
At this point I blocked him, has to be a new record for me. I normally give people lots of rope to hang themselves with before I push them of my list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment